- the Visionary, Creator and Chief Organizer of the Mommy Wisdom Circle
- Why the Mommy Wisdom Circle
- Mommy Wisdom Circle Meet Ups
- 2011-2012 Mommy Wisdom Circle Schedule of Events
- Sassy Single Mom Social Hour
- Sunday Post
- Wordless Wednesday
- Fashion Files :: Tips for Staying (or becoming) a FFM (Fashion Forward Mommy)!
- Write For Us
- We are PR friendly
Monday, November 28, 2011
Fashion Files :: Fashion Forward Mommy
Now that I'm a mother of two, I have to find quick ways to maintain my personal fashion style while still being comfortable. The best way for me to achieve comfort and fashion is by wearing dresses, heavily accessorizing and cute shoes.
Attached is what I wore upon my return to corporate America today. This outfit was very simple, stylish and afforded me enough time to dress my two month old diva doll.
Oh, I failed to mention that everything that I'm wearing (dress, necklace and shoes cost less that $70 combined).
How do you maintain your fashion forward style without compromising comfort and emptying your wallet?
Please share your fashion wisdom.